The beauty of French toast is the variety of different methods you can us to make it. From oven baked to fruit-topped, there are literally countless ways to cook up this breakfast treat. Yet sometimes all you really need is a simple, quick, and easy recipe. Here at eHow to Make French Toast, we’ve got you covered!
This is how to make French toast the no-frills, straight forward way. What it lacks in pizzazz, it makes up for in practicality. Use this recipe if you’re in a hurry or you need to churn out massive amounts for a hungry family.
The prep and cooking time here should be no more than 10-15 minutes. The ingredients we outline are the essentials necessary to give French toast that signature taste. Nothing more, nothing less. This particular recipe servers 2-3. Ingredients can be adjusted evenly according to your needs.
Ingredients for Simple French Toast
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Small amount of butter for greasing the pan
How to Make Simple French Toast
- Beat together the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla until mixed well.
- Lightly butter a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in egg mixture evenly on both sides.
- Shake off excess mixture and place in pan.
- Cook bread until both sides are lightly browned and crisp. Serve hot.
No related posts.